Thursday, March 14, 2013

Second LA master class added on Tuesday nights

Hi, friends!

Last week I posted about the very last LA musical theater master class I'll be able to offer before moving back to New York.  (See post below.)  Twelve hours after I announced the class, it had sold out.  The next day there was enough demand for the class to justify adding a section, so I've decided to do just that.  In addition to the Wednesday night class outlined below, I'm now also offering a Tuesday night class -- same location, same pianist, same format, same time of day.  

Here are the dates:  Tuesday nights, 6:45-9:45 on April 16, 23, 30, and May 7, 14 (skip 21) and 28.

If you're interested, send an email. As of right now I have three more spots available in the Tuesday night class. Hope to see you there!

Georgia



No comments: